Friday 21 September 2018

Introduction to Photoshop: Fruit Bowl



Fruit Bowl

For the fruit bowl task that we were given, I decided to choose the Skin Tone Palette. This is because I found that the colours incorporated in the palette were quite interesting and would be fun to use and experiment with. I wanted to try and embody a realistic yet creative element into my Fruit Bowl. I used a mixture of dark and light tones as they blended well together and made it seem as though I was including different races into my piece. Once I had finished filling in all of the fruits I found that a darker background would make the fruit bowl look even more complete and would make the piece stand out more. In the end I found that with everything together, it looked even better and I think that for my first time using Photoshop it was quite successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment